- HEADPHONES CONNECTOR: Use one of the two jacks to connect your headphones.
- HEADPHONES LEVEL: Adjusts the Headphones (CUE) Output Volume (Hardware operation, not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI).
- INPUT SELECT SWITCH: Selects the input of the corresponding channel of DDJ-SX mixer. For VirtualDJ to operate the decks, you need to set these on “PC” position.
- CROSSFADER CURVE: Adjusts the curve of the crossfader.
- JOGS TOUCH SENSITIVITY ADJUST: Use these two knobs to adjust the sensitivity of the touch sensor of SX JOGS.