Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New User.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just thought that I had downloaded the new version which I have just bought online. Tried to find it in my files and there is nothing at all. Does it make an difference that I've got an copy of DJM2 on the system?

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 3:26 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't really understand your problem because my first language is french.
If I can understand you don't find your install file ?

What Explorer do you use ? Internet Explorer ? Mozilla ? ...
=> Try to download anything and check the download box. You should see the directory where your downloads are recorded. You should also see your VDJ install file.
=> Check your Explorer options

If you cannot find your files this way download again VDJ and check where'e recorded then click on it.

Sorry if I'm wrong with your problem.

Clax

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 3:50 pm

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 4:43 pm
Right, people. Downloaded the software as from the link given to me on my e-mail. Size of it was 11KB. I kid you not. As an matter of point, my DJM2 has been upgraded to an Virtual DJ 1.08, as I also downloaded the updated version of DJM2. I'm really eager to get on with my mixes, which were really good already!

Regards

Rob

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 9:38 pm
Good Evening from The Garden Of England. I would like to thank all of the above for their support in getting my problem sorted out. Every is as it should be. I've got an week off work I have, and so most of the time will be getting used to the phenomenal equipment which has been safely installed onto my laptop.

Regards

Rob

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 11:44 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're welcome robertsr.
Tell us if you have other problems.

Posted Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 2:49 pm
if i bought Dj mix station on the disk in my city,can i be the full register user

Posted Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 5:05 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Posted Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 7:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)