Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Visualization plugin better than sonique ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Sometimes im using the Vjd only to make Visuals on Plasma & L.E.D. Screens , like concerts, Vj's partys etc... so .. i want to know if there is another plugin better than sonique..? sonique is fine for small things... but ... when you are working in a club with 30 plasma screens, or in a concert... with Giant L.E.D. Screens ... the sonique is just not good enough...

Actually im combining the, Camera, show logo , clipbank & sonique plugins layered between them, in order to make a more interesting results... but i feel that could be better than that..

I prefer the virtual Dj than the Arkaos to make & control visuals on Screens, because you dont need ext. hardware, and also is easy to use...

If somebody know something please let me know ASP...

Here is an example of the screens im using VDJ sometimes...

Posted Tue 04 Nov 08 @ 4:32 pm
I just saw this post and I have the same questions. I am new to Virtual DJ but I am very surprises that no one replied. That video looked really great and that was back in 2008, nice.

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 8:41 am
if you look down the pugins support page a bit you will see the "milkdrop support" thread, that would do it much better that sonique.

Posted Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 12:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)