Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I get rid of the Chipmunks-Key lock not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

even though it says the key lock is the vocals are still like the chipmunks when sped up-is there a secret to getting this to work-help

Posted Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 6:11 pm
You have to set Keylock while the pitch is at 0, dont know if you are trying to set it after you move the pitch or not??

Posted Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 6:16 pm
the other dj also uses virtual but 4.2 and we tried that did not work? should i be doing it as soon as i open b4 i play any tracks?

Posted Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 7:12 pm
Ok try this, check in options and see if Auto Pitch Matching is enabled, make it Disabled, also make sure Reset Pitch on Load is enabled.
As for your other question as long as the pitch is being reset on load you can enable the keylock after you load the track as long as it is at 0.

Posted Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 8:29 pm
1 more thing, put your performance slider on the second from left (fastest) and try it also try in the middle.

Posted Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 8:30 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
discobrian24 wrote :
make sure Reset Pitch on Load is enabled.

ONLY if you DON'T use ANY controllers/timecode.

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 6:29 am
BTW I'm using a Denon HD 2500 Controller, but been messing around and even running w/out it doesn't work on the new skin, oddly enough it does work on the turntablist skin-weird

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 10:13 am
just tried it again and this time it worked-lol I'm not going back to vinyl, not going back, not going back

ps thanks for the help

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 10:26 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Probably the software had a bad day.

Posted Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 2:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)