Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Showlogo/clipbank hybrid

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Would it be possible to have a logo type video playing in a small box in the corner of the output screen?

Just wondering cause the showlogo plugin is very cool but I wonder if the code could be altered to also play MPG's as well.

This is what I would like to show:

Just something that I thought might be cool to play with, that I could leave in a loop. Little more Movement than the static showlogo.

Posted Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 2:46 am
I had suggested a GIF mod to the current showlogo plugin, to allow us to use logos, and even a Logo/Cover hybrid that shows the CD cover for a bit at the beginning of a track, then spins around back to the DJ's logo. I'm afraid no one seemed intrested, but would love to see these ideas developed.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 4:58 am
I guess not.

Bummer

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 3:14 pm
We need to remember people are making these plugins off thier own back, sometimes spending many hours making something they will never get paid for.....

I'm happy to leave this here until someone has a shot at it =)

Posted Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 1:51 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
For anyone other than the original clipbank creator, this would mean writing a whole clipbank plugin from scratch unfortunately. I did have a quick play with writing one using directshow to do the video rendering, but it would not be a simple project and one I would need a bit of time to dedicate to.

Posted Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 6:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)