Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugin to show music on Windows Messenger Live [already possible without any plugin]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, i ask a simple question:

is there any way to show the music mixing by VirtualDJ > online in Windows Messenger Live?
(Like windows media player)

Thanks in Advance for an Answer soon.

Mr_Marco

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 8:46 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 8:50 am
Actually there is a bug in this, I have watched it, and found that its only showing tracks loaded in one deck, and ignoring the other.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 6:10 am
kozjoeHome userMember since 2006
the question about how to show song frum cdj to messenger wasnt really answered.It just says its capable.can sumone answer EXACTLY how its done. thank you

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 4:07 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There's no need to be rude, especially when the answer is readily available. The answer is in the VDJ manual, available with the VDJ install, and also on this sites wiki.

The Manual wrote :
MSN: When activated, this option will allow your MSN Messenger to show the music you are playing. To take advantage of this feature, you need to make sure that the "what I am listening to" option is on in your MSN Messenger.

Since it's not a plugin, this sort of thing should be asked in the General Discussion or PC support sections. This is a relatively low traffic part of the forum so might not get much attention.

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 6:51 pm
cregyHome userMember since 2009
Hello, i ask a simple question:

is there any way to show the music mixing by VirtualDJ > online in Windows Messenger Live?
(Like windows media player)

Thanks in Advance for an Answer soon.

Mr_Marco

Posted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 4:26 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 5:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi cregy, please do not just copy and paste and spam the thread ok;)

Posted Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)