Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Why can I only play half of my videos??????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Using Virtual dj DJC edition that came with Hercules RMX.

Only plays half of video? For instance if video is 5 minutes long, it shuts off (stops playing) at 2 min 30 sec. Anyone know why??

Hercules RMX, 2ghz core duo, 4 gb ram, nvidia 9500M GS 512 video, vista home premium 64-bit

Posted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 8:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What format (encoding) are the videos in?

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 12:15 pm
WMV Windows Media Video

I haven't tested far enough into video with other formats to see if all have same result (Meaning I'e played a few videos of other formats but not to half way point). Should I??

What file type should I make them into to use??

I thought that possibly this was some limitation of the LE version. I was hoping it wasn't.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 4:51 pm
Also , it says My 20-day trial period of pro is already used! What's that all about?? Has someone been using my serial number or something???

I downloaded the update and now it will play no videos.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:20 pm
Yea i went in to try and test some ther formats no work. I have codecs for mpeg 4, 2, and avi all of it.

Also it say "20-day trial already used" Is there a way to check if someone has already used this machine or serial number.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:22 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Drimachus wrote :
Yea i went in to try and test some ther formats no work. I have codecs for mpeg 4, 2, and avi all of it.

Also it say "20-day trial already used" Is there a way to check if someone has already used this machine or serial number.

I raised the level of your last post so that only Teamers, like Cstoll, and moderators could see it. I doubt you want everyone ringing your phone...T

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)