Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: question about serial number...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How can I switch the serial number on my copy of virtual dj? I accidentally purchased the program twice and have already gotten this corrected and one of the serial numbers cancelled. However, the serial that was cancelled is the one that I had already entered in my account profile to be associated with the program. How can i switch the serial number to the valid one so that I can use virtual dj again?

Posted Thu 24 Jul 03 @ 6:48 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You'll probably have to re-install Virtualdj, and use the proper serial number on the first launch.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 03 @ 6:56 pm
Hey DJ Rick... Read his problem again, the problem lies not with in his installation, it is using the good serial, the problem lies within the cancelled serial being used within his VDJ forum account.

My suggestion is to contact customer support, I know they must have an email address, still looking for it myself. But I do know of this page in which should still be able to aid you.

http://www.virtualdj.com/support/ask.html

Hope this helps..

Regards;

Redman247

Posted Thu 24 Jul 03 @ 8:01 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DOH! sorry, my bad!

Posted Thu 24 Jul 03 @ 9:54 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Rick has answered the good answer, simply uninstall/reinstall the software and enter the correct serial.

If you're computer still say something about incorrect serial, contact us, we will check your account dinamically to unlock the software.

Regards,
Yan-X

Posted Sun 27 Jul 03 @ 1:22 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
northleaf: contact service@virtualdj.com

Posted Mon 28 Jul 03 @ 1:52 am
Thanks! I had to change my online account and login name, but the serial works fine now. Much appreciated...

Posted Mon 28 Jul 03 @ 4:03 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
yes i have checked your account but you forgot to modify the email address to your old account as answered to one of your email.

I have simply modified the old acount and now the system works fine :)

Besides, I have updated the FAQ with question II.4 regarding serial numbers

Posted Mon 28 Jul 03 @ 2:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)