Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ DJC Editon 5.2.1 and Hercules DJ Con. Rmx - Jog Wheel Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey there everyone,

I recently upgraded to the latest VDJ DJC edition 5.2.1 and noticed a very peculiar goings on when I was using the Jog Wheels on the hercules dj console rmx.

It is that the jog wheels only operate in one direction when the tracks are playing in virtual dj, this makes for a very odd mixing experience. They work fine when the tracks are not playing and I'm just winding through the tracks.

I've tried other dj programs and not found this same problem.

Surely this has to be be a bug in the dj software.

Regards,

Chris

-- Setup --

Windows XP x64 Edition inc. SP2
Intel Dual-Core 2 2.13Ghz
Asus P5ND2 SE Motherboard

Posted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 11:06 am
if you use the jogs wheels while no tracks are playing, it will just move the track depending on how u turn them.
when playin a track, moving the jog wheels one way will speed thr track up, and when moving it the other way it should slow the track down..

but if u have jogs for scratch on, then when the music is playing if u use the jog wheels it will try to scratch the music lol i personaliy think the jog wheels are crap for scratchin, i just turn the scratch off and use them for beatmatching.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 6:15 pm
Dear,
I recently bought the Hercules DJ Console RMX with Virtual DJ 5.2.1 DJ console, but unfortunately I have this huge problem. It usually takes 4-5min to load a song…a problem I didn’t have with the old virtual DJ. It took the older version just seconds to load up a song.

PC specifications:
Interl Celeron D
3GHz
1GB RAM

I’m looking forward to hear from someone really soon.
Kindest regards,
Reza

Posted Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 5:12 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@reza, I have reply to u in ur original thread, Pls use that thread instead as in this thread, the problem is different from what u experiencing;)

Posted Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 5:26 am

"but if u have jogs for scratch on, then when the music is playing if u use the jog wheels it will try to scratch the music lol i personaliy think the jog wheels are crap for scratchin, i just turn the scratch off and use them for beatmatching."

Scuse my ignorance but how do you turn of the the scratch function as mentioned above? I'm having the same problem as the first post in this thread.

Posted Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 4:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)