Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hey can some1 help me. I have 2 questions???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well the first question is How come when i play a song and load the next song the virtual dj will skip the song while is loading the second 1? 2nd question is i have virtual dj v2.01 and i tried to update/upgrade to v2.05 and i get a message saying "You can only upgrade from a version 2.0x. Please use a full install to upgrade from a earlier version. right now i use virtual dj v2.00.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 9:39 am
HERE YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS::

1:CRACKED VERSION IS BAD.
2:BAD TO HAVE CRACKED VERSION

SOLUTION: GET RID OF THIS CRACKED VERSION, PURCHASE THE FULL, AND EVERYTHING WORK PERFECTLY!!!!!

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 11:47 am
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I once saw VDJ on a crack site, this is how I actually discovered the program! :P :P :P
The cracked version had alot of problems.

I purchased VDJ and they're all gone, and i'm happy now :)

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 6:59 pm
KarlozzPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Yes, that`s your problem buddy, forget about the cracked vdj and purchase the one and only real and full version. It`s gonna be so cool, don`t take so much time to think about it, and get the original. I`ve just purchased vdj, because i was using the demo version and i liked a lot that i didn`t think anymore and i`ve just pay for it. It`s the best software to make a good party with your friends, also a basic tool for professional djs at the clubs worldwide. thanks a lot VDJ :)
Carlos
Cancun- MEXICO

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 8:00 pm
Hey thanks for the answer but i have no problem with virtual dj v1.09 it works just find. Could it be when i install i don't put it in the right folder. Iam gonna buy it, but which version do u guys recommend.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 8:18 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sun 23 Jan 05 @ 3:11 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
HUGE differences from 1.xx to 2.xx.

When I used 1.09, I thought, "This is pretty cool. Not bad for $100."

With 2.06, I think, "OMG, I can't believe this *only* costs $100."

Posted Sun 23 Jan 05 @ 6:32 am
If you want to try the latest version, you can download the demo here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Hopefully you will like it, and maybe we'll see you around as a full member after the demo period :)

Posted Sun 23 Jan 05 @ 3:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)