Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: eks xp5 anygood with vdj ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi
are the eks xp5 any good with vdj would you recommend them
im currently using a herc mk2 with a numark dmx09 as a ext mixer but they just look crap together and thinking about upgrading

i no there not natively supported in vdj are they easy to map under the general midi tab and could they be assinded so that you could use the jog wheel to move the loop length in case the beats are not lined up correctly and use the jogs the same to control the parameters on the effects

has anyone tried the alternative mapping by digitaljockey from the eks website
http://eks.fi/index2.php?p=support&o=Setting%20up%20Virtual%20DJ%20with%20XP5

the list of the xp5 actions can be found here
http://www.digitaljockey.it/dij/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=380&Itemid=56

mods please remove the links if you feal they shoudent be allowed

i no the xp10's are natively suported in vdj but cant find any info anywhere that they work with vista
any feed back would be gratefully apriciated as theres not much talk about them on the forum

thanks aubs

Posted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 11:07 am
hello are Torsten dj luke I held a xp5 a XP10 and the second is recognized by native VDJ the first but still no me from 'some problems with midi agent waiting to make another mapper suitable in order to work with both.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 4:23 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks luke
is that because your trying to use 1 xp5 and 1 xp10
or is that for using a pair of xp5's as well ?

I've tried using online translators on a thread in the Italian forum and can tell that something needs editing in the midi agent/xml to get them to work but i don't no what !
i don't want to get a pair unless i no they will work with vdj

thanks aubs

Posted Tue 16 Sep 08 @ 3:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)