Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: timecode just not working its just not.....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok ive searched high and low for someone thats having the same problem as me but i cant find anything relevant...
virtual dj is reading some kind of signal without my turntables even being on it looks like a whole messload of green and redlines bunched up together and stays at 0% if i turn them on it is the same deal 0% i tried auto latency i checked all my cables ive read the guides i cant figure it out for the life of me i just wanna scratch!!! any help would be greatly appreciated if someone wants to start an im session with me possibly to save the time of replying that would be great !!!

im using virtual vinyl with a maya44 usb and 2 ION iTT02A turntables with the iMX02 mixer

Posted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 7:05 pm
I've had it happen before, but did you try it several times?

Try blowing off the contacts between the needles and the tonearm. Are you sure your turntables are grounded properly? If not that's your issue.

Posted Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 1:15 pm
cms30ggPRO InfinityMember since 2008
kingsamsam0018 wrote :
ok ive searched high and low for someone thats having the same problem as me but i cant find anything relevant...
virtual dj is reading some kind of signal without my turntables even being on it looks like a whole messload of green and redlines bunched up together and stays at 0% if i turn them on it is the same deal 0% i tried auto latency i checked all my cables ive read the guides i cant figure it out for the life of me i just wanna scratch!!! any help would be greatly appreciated if someone wants to start an im session with me possibly to save the time of replying that would be great !!!

im using virtual vinyl with a maya44 usb and 2 ION iTT02A turntables with the iMX02 mixer

Im having the same issues, I barely get a signal when I try to autoconfigure. I even tried the timecoded cds and got the same results.

I am using the Numark Virtual Vinyl box with the timecoded vinyl & cds along with Denon dns 5000 cd turntables and 1200 decks, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 6:13 pm
this use to happen to me all the time ...try playin the time code first... load a track on it then click auto config

Posted Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 6:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)