Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Really big problem with VDJ!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well my english is bad sorry people. I used more magic e-music maker and i like to produce sound and never had problems. I want to try to become a dj and really loved first day of VDJ and didn't had big problems... Today I tryed too mix one sound really practicing and almost buying program i seen it started too doo strange noise :/

Well when i put less or more bass it do some noise
When i put less or more mid it do some strange noise (same noise)
when i put high more or less doing same strange noise...
When i play it over an hour it starting doing it on crossfader.

I don't use equipmente like cdj and mixers... Only VDJ Im planning yet too buy. Well thats the question is making me think if really i buy VDJ or not :(

Firstly i think it have too see something with PC but when it didn't give first day and start giving on second day it isn't really from pc :|

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 8:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Dj Madbrake wrote :
Well my english is bad sorry people. I used more magic e-music maker and i like to produce sound and never had problems. I want to try to become a dj and really loved first day of VDJ and didn't had big problems... Today I tryed too mix one sound really practicing and almost buying program i seen it started too doo strange noise :/

Well when i put less or more bass it do some noise
When i put less or more mid it do some strange noise (same noise)
when i put high more or less doing same strange noise...
When i play it over an hour it starting doing it on crossfader.

I don't use equipmente like cdj and mixers... Only VDJ Im planning yet too buy. Well thats the question is making me think if really i buy VDJ or not :(

Firstly i think it have too see something with PC but when it didn't give first day and start giving on second day it isn't really from pc :|

It's probably something to do with either your hardware, settings, or usage.

Some questions:

1. What spec is your PC?
2. What soundcard are you using?
3. What settings do you have in the performances tab?
4. What settings do you have in the sound card tab?

Also, never raise the gain above 0db when using the VDJ internal mixer. I'd also never use the internal mixer to try and boost EQ levels either, only to reduce/cut.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 8:24 pm
Well i don't know what you mean with the spec of my pc but here it goes all about my pc :)

Windows XP Professional
AMD Athlon +3800 x2 (2ghz)
Ram 1gb kingstone 244mhz (i think its 244)
XFX 8800 GTS 320mb
Realtek HD 5.1 (Master output)
C-Media USB (Headphones output)

Well I configured at sound setup like this

Inputs none
Outputs Headphones
Sound Cards: 2
First: C-Media USB (Headphones output)
Second: Realtek HD 5.1 (Master output)

Output channels: Master second card / Headphones First

and today i tryed again i try to put crossfader or put from cue to mix or master sound or headphones sound it all do same noise :| HELP ME!

My eq is always normal its from i only trying to put the bass, mid or high down or raise it doing same noise as i try to put crossfader from right to left or left to right... ETC...

P.S. The same problem what i have
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/94381/PC_Version_Technical_Support/A_very_bad_noise_when_I_kill_the_high.html

Posted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 2:24 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Cool. Not ideal soundcards, but what settings do you have in the performance tab, and do you have the "Master Tempo" or "Keylock" functions enabled?

Posted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 3:29 am
Hello, sorry i was on my vacations >& without internet was hard to contact here. Well i resolved the problem after a lot of changes in performance tab, problem is that i cant have overclock and safe mode or one or another >& thats kind of bad, becous my headphones give less sound and when i put master volume up it almost impossible listen headphones :( BTW... I started to love program but my trial is over, i think i will format pc and put again trial and train a bit more with this :) after original version with me :P

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 2:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)