Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with VDJ & Behringer BCD3000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello.

I've only recently decided to step into the world of laptop DJ'ing and after playing with Virtual DJ a bit decided that I'd like the authentic feel of a mixing desk (or as close as you could get), so picked up a behringer as the kids at the night I run use it with Virtual DJ.
So i'm here with my Behringer BCD3000 and have installed all the drivers etc, but as seems to be the standard with this mixer (as i've noticed on these boards) there are a couple of niggles.
My main one is that it plays ten or so seconds of a song then just stops, plain dead (i get this in Traktor too).
I know a few other people have had this problem but I really wanted some straight feedback of any help you can lend? I also cannot use the wheel, which I think i've read is a mapping thing, but I cannot get the mapper.

Any help is more than appreciated.

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:30 am
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
First: Try to swich of your WLAN-Adapter. There is a big issue with WLAN and the BCD-Series. If this does not help, use our search function. There are meny treads about this problem here.
Second: You can download a mapper for the BCD300 under plugins. AFTER you registered you copy of VDJ.

Greetings Tanzi

Posted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 6:33 pm
bobbybambino wrote :
Hello.

I've only recently decided to step into the world of laptop DJ'ing and after playing with Virtual DJ a bit decided that I'd like the authentic feel of a mixing desk (or as close as you could get), so picked up a behringer as the kids at the night I run use it with Virtual DJ.
So i'm here with my Behringer BCD3000 and have installed all the drivers etc, but as seems to be the standard with this mixer (as i've noticed on these boards) there are a couple of niggles.
My main one is that it plays ten or so seconds of a song then just stops, plain dead (i get this in Traktor too).
I know a few other people have had this problem but I really wanted some straight feedback of any help you can lend? I also cannot use the wheel, which I think i've read is a mapping thing, but I cannot get the mapper.

Any help is more than appreciated.

Bobby

As tanzi said, register your product and download Max Mora's BCD3000. It's the badger's nadger's and makes using this unit a whole different experience. On the performance side, there are lots of threads regarding PC performance tweaks you have to follow. Follow the links in this post from DJ in Norway

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/64699/PC_Version_Technical_Support/SELECTED_SOFTWARE_GUIDES.html

Denzel

Posted Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 3:20 am

Posted Sat 30 Aug 08 @ 4:23 am

Posted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)