Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Modification to titler plugin?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006

I may be starting a new night next month, where the theme is movie soundtracks; the idea is to play only music that has appeared in the movies. The visual idea that I've had is to display on the screen the artist, title, and name of the film the track appeared in. If I were to enter the name of the film into the "comment" tag, is there any way of displaying this on screen, with some modification to the titler plugin (which only shows artist/title) or is there some other way of doing this with another existing plugin?

The only other way of doing what I have in mind would be to change the artist or title field, ie "Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me (Breakfast Club)", but having use of the comment field would be a far more elegant way of doing it... Any thoughts?

Posted Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 11:15 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Use the ScrollText Plug-in from SBDJ -- you should be able to accomplish it more easily.

Posted Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 1:00 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just been having a play with it, looks like a good plugin! Unfortunately at the moment, like the titler plugin, it currently only supports artist and title options, I'm hoping SBDJ might expand on this in the future! Pretty please if you're reading this SBDJ! ;-)

Posted Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 1:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've already #commented# on the other thread lol ;)

Posted Fri 01 Aug 08 @ 4:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)