Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Denon DN-HC4500 Mapper v1.2 released for VirtualDJ v5.2 - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hola Sonido Alto Voltaje.......gracias por la respuesta, lo que necesito es controlar usando jpboggis mapper a travez del dnx 500, el crossfader del virtualdj . Como hago esto??

Posted Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 7:43 pm
dani385ar wrote :
Hola Sonido Alto Voltaje.......gracias por la respuesta, lo que necesito es controlar usando jpboggis mapper a travez del dnx 500, el crossfader del virtualdj . Como hago esto??

1. Hold Memo for a few seconds, go to Preset-9 and set X-CONT XFD to "ON".

2. Make sure you have a cable from the Denon DNX-500 to the DH-4500 on the X-CONTROL ports.

Posted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 3:09 pm
Ok...Thanks for the data. Saludos!!!

Posted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 3:49 pm
perblooHome userMember since 2008
Hi,

In the text file that is provide with the mapper, it is written :
"When playback is started from pause, the current cue point will be set at the point where playback was started from.
NOTE : This behaviour replicates that of Denon CD players. If you would prefer to set the cue point via the [CUE] button, this can be set via user parameters ('Cue/Play Mode')".

I've tried to look for this CUE parameter without success. I've only found the Auto CUE option.

Question : Where can I find the "CUE/PLAY Mode" ?

Thank you.

Posted Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 3:01 am
Sorry, the mapper is only available to registered users of VirtualDJ Professional.

You only have the limited edition that comes with the Hercules DJ Console. The mapper will not work with this version.

Please register your serial number for VirtualDJ Pro and you will see the answer to your question above this post. Your DJ Console license entitles you to upgrade at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 9:39 pm
Sorry, the mapper is only available to registered users of VirtualDJ Professional.

I'm sorry, but I also downloaded the trial. According to most other software a trial is to TRY the software. That's what I want to do, I want to TRY the software. I bought a Denon HC4500 and I'd like to change some mapper stuff but now I can't do that. So if I buy the software, and it is not satisfying tp me, can I get a refund? I don't think so huh? Strange way of doing business...

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 12:27 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
qquizzzy wrote :

I'm sorry, but I also downloaded the trial. According to most other software a trial is to TRY the software. That's what I want to do, I want to TRY the software. I bought a Denon HC4500 and I'd like to change some mapper stuff but now I can't do that. So if I buy the software, and it is not satisfying tp me, can I get a refund? I don't think so huh? Strange way of doing business...

Additional plugins from this site are provided to registered users only. This is non-negotiable I'm afraid.

With the release of VDJ6 mappers have pretty much become redundant...

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 4:48 pm
The free trial allows you to fully try out the software VirtualDJ. It does not allow you to try optional add-ons that are not a standard part of the software. Plugins such as the HC4500 mapper are user-created add-ons and are not officially part of VirtualDJ itself (Otherwise they would be included as standard with the software.) These plugins are only available to registered users of VirtualDJ.

Your decision to purchase should be based on what VirtualDJ itself can do and whether it meets your requirements.

Also, VirtualDJ v6 is now out, and this allows you to easily change the default mapping to suit your OWN REQUIREMENTS. This means that if the default native support and/or user contributed add-ons do not meet your requirements, you can make a mapping of your own that does.

NOTE: The HC4500 mapper plugin is not compatible with VirtualDJ v6 yet. Work is in progress for making a version that is, but due to major changes to the way controllers work in V6, the mapper needs to be almost completely re-written from scratch. Also, with the new VDJscript which allows you to map the controller yourself to your own requirements, plugins such as the HC4500 may not be needed in future by many users.

Posted Sun 31 May 09 @ 4:51 pm
Thanks JP !
Sorry for the language yesterday, but sometimes it's very difficult to make a statement. Okay, I'll buy version 6 and see what the update can do for me.

Thanks again.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 7:56 am
Does this mapper work in 6.0? I stupidly upgraded to 6.0, now my world has come to an end because your mapper won't load! I can't find the install files to roll back to 5.2! arghh...

Posted Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 11:06 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 5:17 am
Yes I already did, we'll wait and see what support says... any idea if JPBoggis will upgrade this plugin to support 6.01?

Posted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 9:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
v6 has an entirely different mapping engine and doesn't support the old DLL mappers.

JP has said he might make a more advanced mapper for v6 but there have been no promises or timescales made.

The joy of v6 is that you don't need these mappers any more - you can decide what you want and how you want it without relying on how someone else thinks it should work.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 11:11 am
kiltie1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
ok I need help please.
After reading some of this forum Ive realized that JP Boggis's mapper for the Denon HC4500 will only work in version 5.2 so Ive redownloaded the correct version and Im reading that I need to install the 4500.bundle into the plugin on my mac. I have no idea where to look. Any help would be appreciated. Im sure its a simple find.

Thank you in advance.

Posted Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 3:30 pm
kiltie1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
forget that last message I figured out how to do it.

Thanks anyway

Posted Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 4:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)