Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP! I always se green stripes when i mixing video files in vdj 5.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi!
I have some problem when I mix video vob files. Some green/red stripes shows at the window. this will desipere when i close the hardware acceleratin in the video consol, but then I cant use my mix effect´s.

I use Geforce 7900 GTX.

/Karrobarro

Posted Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 2:08 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Had the same problem was using the ati 3870 video card, against the wishes of my computer builder. He warned me that ati's high end cards were problematic. I decided to not play videos for a while, so I could still have the vid effects. 3 weeks later my computer started crashing several times during a night. I pulled the ati and replaced it with the gtx 8800. Everything works great now. Ati card must have been bad. You might have a bad video card. I had orginally benchmarked my computer using futuremarks 3d benchmark 2006 version scored a 9300 just bench it agian last night with the new card and scored over 15000. good luck

Posted Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 2:06 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 5:16 am
convert your vob files to mpeg2. VOB files have alot of extra encoding that you don't need and just bogs the VDJ engine down

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 3:52 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Music videos generally don't use any of the VOB extras, I can't imagine there would be any tangible benefit in converting?

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 7:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)