Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: "Position in song" graph not showing song's structure (volume levels and breaks)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am having a problem with many of my tracks. Mostly the ones that I had to adjust the BPM and CBG for. It seems that after making the proper adjustments I can no longer see the volume levels in the graph (song position).
I am not sure if re-analyzing these tracks would show the proper info, but I really dont wanna do that since I have them set just the way I want them. I am talking about thousands of tracks here so that is the main reason for not wanting to re-analyze.

While this is not a critical issue, it should be working and I am wondering why it is not. It is always nice to see where the breaks are in a track that you are not too familiar with. If anyone has experienced this or knows of a fix, please post.

Killabee44

Posted Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 2:11 am
Hi I share a similar problem, except when i load a song which the position in song can't be displayed my VDJ crashes... Please help..

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 12:17 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think it was a bug known but not sure in that case so maybe express it in bugs reports if you don't see it (try to search with analyse with v2.06) to be sure or wait for another comment from someone

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 12:27 pm
This issue have been fixed in the upcomming 2.07

Posted Fri 08 Apr 05 @ 2:24 pm
Great to hear that. : ^ )

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 6:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)