Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VirtualDJ v2.x plugin format???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well i had this program for awhile never used it because i stop....and i decided to start getting vocals out of songs and it says i ned that plugin but i cant find it anywhere....

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 4:43 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Pluggins are reserved for only licensed users to download Please support the software by purchasing a fully licensed version. Hope too see you as a Pro user soon!

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 4:45 pm
i have the full version of it i just dont know how to get it it ask for serial but i dont know where that at

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 4:50 pm
Where did you purchase your copy of VDJ from?

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 4:56 pm
it was already on my laptop when i bought the laptop on ebay... the person gave me a book with all that stuff serial thing i got to find that thing where can recover my serial again if i lost it or something....im going to look for the book while you answer back...

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 4:59 pm
I'm very sorry too inform you that licenses are non-transferable. You must purchase your own license of VDJ to be able to download any of its skins or pluggins.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:01 pm
oh so ordering it was waste of time? because cost me extra because of photoshop cs2 and Virtual DJ i just got scam?

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:06 pm
Yes I'm sorry...I'll try and get one of the Team to contact you...maybe we can get some help for you....

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:14 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Boricua787 wrote :
oh so ordering it was waste of time? because cost me extra because of photoshop cs2 and Virtual DJ i just got scam?

Sad to say yes you have been scammed as CS2 is also no transferable i would contact the seller and ebay regarding this.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:18 pm
Oh okay thank you...I just need that plugin take the vocals out... what other program i can use that already has the plugin VirtualDJ v2.x plugin to get vocals out?

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:18 pm
how much it cost for the program virtual dj that takes vocals out that already includes the plugin...?whats it called? how much it it cost be if i want to find the plugin only?

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:35 pm
I'm sorry the pluggins alone are not for sale..they are all created and for downloading only by licensed users....

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:38 pm
Whats the price...so which program is for me and can do my job? Like i just want it to take vocals out of songs thats it and no need of plugins?

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:56 pm
There are no program on earth that can take vocals out of a song (aka make acapellas)

The closest you can get (and it can be pretty good), is using some sort of "subtraction /invert" filter/parameters, most often by using the instrumental/ intrument loop of a song, and "take that away" from the original song, by a sophisticated filter.

VDJ has such a plugin , and it can make songs "acapella ish"
You can see how that works in a video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcdd7DH1PPw

Other audio programs have similar plugins/filters, so you might not have to buy VDJ if all you want is just that. But you can of course too, as VDJ can do what you see in the video. Like if you wanna dj a bit too...

If you dont wanna dj, use any audio editor, and to this :

----------

Instructions:

Rip the album version and instrumental version from CD as a standard Uncompressed WAV file.
You should have 2 files which are normally the same length and size.

Open up your audio editor and line them up PERFECTLY. Zoom in and make sure the wave forms peak at the exact same spots. This part is KEY.
Play the tracks, they should play as normal, maybe a little loud, since you could be peaking past 0db.
INVERT either file, doesn't matter which one, but only choose 1 file.

Now when you look in the zoomed multi-track view, the wave files should peak at the exact opposite spots.
Now play the tracks, and you should just hear the vocals/acapella. Export that to a new file and save it as your acapella.

---

That will make a close to an acapella that is possible

Hope that helps ;)

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 7:40 pm
Boricua787 wrote :

Please write us here, if you have the E-bay sellers info.
That way we can prevent him from scamming other guys.

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

These guys often sell same "warez" CD to more than one, and its for sure a scam, as those fake serials will give you no updates, or access to goodies.

Sorry to hear you got fooled, but if we can try stop him, and possibly might also make E-bay give you a refund, by stopping his transactions

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 7:48 pm
s

Posted Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 1:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Nice one Carlos, you found a dead and buried five year old thread to dig up... really cool, wish I'd thought of doing that.

Posted Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 1:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
...and since nothing was added I will lock this up.

Posted Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 1:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)