Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Combo Logo/Cover Plugin Request!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

As it seems for every extra video plugin you run over the top of the others, the main video quality seems to suffer by adding more "Video Layers". Even the random video transition slightly causes video blurring, even thouh it effectivly does nothing to the video stream.
My idea is to combine two of DJ Cels plugins, into one! Making one plugin out of both the Slowlogo plugin, and the Showcover plugin would be an awesome idea i feel, creating a "MTV" type plugin that co-ordinates the display of both your logo, and the cover of the track, also removing the clutter of showing both logos at once for those that choose too.

It would feature.

Location and size settings for both logo, and cover, with "Mask" option for logo.
Timer slider to set how long each is shown. Plus button to disable fade out, leaving cover onscreen.
Button to either show one after the other, or if turned off, show both at the same time (Thus the requirment of seperate position settings).
Fade in, fade out as currently present on showcover.

Most of the code is existing inthe source section and with an ok from Cel I think would be a good project to someone more capable than myself.

K

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 9:22 am
Bumpo...

Well "I" thought it was a darn good idea!

=)

K

Posted Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 12:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)