Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Notepad-like Plugin? - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I have very good eyesight, does that count?

I'll make sure it's readable ;)

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 11:39 am
SBDJ I can hardly wait.. thanks for your work on this!!!

Posted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 6:48 pm
SBDJ,

How was your test last weekend?

Is the Notepad plugin ready ?

Really look forward to it.

Best regards,

Dj Anthony

Posted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 1:35 pm
Its in a functional state, just want to make come changes to the window positioning code and it's good to go I reckon...

Posted Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 2:07 pm
Great SBDJ !!!

Keep up the good work.

:-)

Posted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 1:39 am
Any news?

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 11:16 am
I think it's done to be honest, I'll do some testing and see how it goes :)

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 5:05 am
Could we test it before the weekend?

Posted Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 4:10 pm
Also for this weekend:

Could we test it before the weekend?

Posted Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 12:00 am
Found a small problem whilst testing last night. Will be fixed later, then uploaded at some point this weekend :)

Posted Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 7:40 am
Thanks SBDJ !!!

Posted Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 4:31 am
SBDJ,

Know you're a busy men, but last weekend till now, no plugin found.

Posted Sat 27 Sep 08 @ 8:47 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi djanthony, let's give the man some break.. he too after all a human being. have patience my friend. Once it done, he will notify;)

Posted Sat 27 Sep 08 @ 4:13 pm
No problem, but if you make a promise two weeks ago, is it stupid that I ask for it?

Then don't make a promise.

SBDJ wrote :
Found a small problem whilst testing last night. Will be fixed later, then uploaded at some point this weekend :)

Posted Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 5:07 am
djanthony wrote :
No problem, but if you make a promise two weeks ago, is it stupid that I ask for it?

Then don't make a promise.

SBDJ wrote :

Oh my God!!! how did you manage before this idea came to realization? I'm pretty sure these plug ins are not easy to create and even better yet not easy to create and have it not crash the main system. I think pen and paper will work just fine untill he's ready to upload. Please be patient :-)

I also would love to have a system like it because I forget alot mental notes and I even forget the notes i have taken on the DJ table.

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 2:31 am
Don´t react as a child.

If somebody says something, don´t copy it.

I can wait without problem so don´t be the wiseguy

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 2:34 am
Before we are angry at each other:

I know that what SBDJ is doing that he´s doing it for free to help people.
Ofcourse I can wait and understand that there is more in life then making this plugin.
SBDJ told that the plugin would be ready two weaks ago.
The only thing I wanted to know is a little answer from SBDJ.
So let SBDJ give an answer and don´t talk for him, he´s old enough to give an answer.

I wait now till SBDJ gives an answer.
No problem at all, so don´t tell me again that I have to be patient.

Discussion closed.

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 3:02 am
I don't recall promising it on Sunday... I think this must be a language barrier issue. I said I would upload it on Sunday, but it was a statement more than a promise. I would only really consider it a promise if I used the word promise ;)

* I have a day job which consumes most of the week. I can post on here a bit during the days, but doing actual dev work be a bit trickier. I work doing development during the day, I'm not always inclined to carry that task on evenings/weekends.
* I have a DJ job which consumes quite a few evenings a week with work and preperation.
* I have a girlfriend who is 6 months pregnant with twins, it's proving a challenge, I'm getting little sleep and am in and out of hospital a lot, coupled with buying baby stuff, preparing a nursery etc...

Coupled with the other things going on in my personal and social life, I don't always get time to publish plugin updates as and when I'd like.

I do this for free, usually because I need the plugin myself, but in this case it's one I'm not likely to get much use out of, so it's not exactly been a priority.

So that it can't be misinterpreted as a promise, I'll just simply say that I'll get the plugin polished off and uploaded when I can. I will *try* and make it this week, but no promises.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 9:37 am
Scott,

Maybe a language issue, doesn´t matter anymore.
Only asked two weeks later for an update.

Forget it all, take your time.

Sorry if I didn´t understand it.

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 9:50 am
I may be a little crankier than usual due to several days lack of sleep, so apologies if I've come across as rude ;)

Posted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 10:21 am
87%