Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Samples in VDJ 2.0x

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

in the trial version of VDJ 2.0x, the samples don't seem to work as well as they did in 1.0x. for example, in 1.0x i could press my buttons to trigger the samples and they would play from start each time i hit the trigger. in 2.0x when i press the trigger for the samples multiple times, the samples start and stop, start and stop. is there a setting or anything to adjust so that the samples actually do like they did in 1.0x- play from the beginning each time its triggered instead of stopping first?

Posted Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 6:50 pm
So if you had trial1.0 and 2.0 ....Its time for you to buy the program...hope to see your status and name change soon
Andre

Posted Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 7:06 pm
uhhh... andre... why would i pay hundreds of dollars for a program that doesn't quite do what i want it to do? i'll buy it when i can be sure it does exactly what i pay for it to do. reply when you actually have something useful to say.

p.s.- if you don't want to help, don't reply. acting like a jerk to me because you see i'm not a licensed user does not make me want to buy the program.

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 5:56 pm
You might try using the right mouse button on your sample buttons. They may have changed the default behavoir.

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 6:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)