Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Mix Lab 4.0 Progress Info... - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Soon mean nothing or month or year maybe hahahaha (kidding....)

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 9:25 am
A thousand years seems like a day to the mind of god! A day seems like a thousand years to the mind of man!
;-)

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 9:56 am
Is it too late to have a new panel int he 4.0 release?????????

I like the Mix Lab skin very much, except I would like to have video previews in the center video panel, easier (for me) to use cue points and loops. The only loops I ever use are the one touch auto loops (1/2 to 64 or at least 32) so I don\'t need the loop in/out and adjustments and they just take up space for me. WIth the cue points I keep forgetting to switch the \"set\" panel back to the cue \"jump\" panel and so I am constantly over writing them instead of jumping to them (embarrassing on both counts).

If you could make an \"AV\" panel to look like the center panel on the pic I provided. Panel 1 is based on your \"AV1\" option, but instead of the loop controls have video preview windows for each deck. For panel 2 make a panel for the players that looks like the one I did on the right hand player in the pic below. as theis would get me the cue point and loop button configuartion I would like.

A couple of other changes also if I can be so greedy, (1) when you fine tune the pitch with the pitch increment buttons can you make them +/- .01% instead of +/- .1% (or at least as low as VDJ will allow you too go). (2) Can you make the video crossfader \"take buttons\" have an adjustable speed? As it is now (on all the skins) in my opinion it is too fast to get the full effect of some of the transitions (especially SBDJ\'s Squares, strips and strobe).

With these changes that would make this skin the best of all skins (for my taste and the way I operate with only a mouse and no controller).

If you can thanks in advance, if you are too backed up I understand 100%

Posted Fri 17 Apr 09 @ 8:52 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I will add this in the new update

Posted Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 9:11 am
Thank you, your are my hero!

Posted Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 12:58 pm
Let me know when I can down load this and I will be among the first to contibute again! Or beta test if you need.

Posted Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 3:56 pm
Beatlock button, please :-((((

Posted Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 6:09 am
Yes- beat lock please!

Posted Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 10:27 am

Posted Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 10:48 pm
Spazialex DJ wrote :
Beatlock button, please :-((((

I will add this in the new update

Posted Mon 20 Apr 09 @ 11:02 pm
Very nice work Matt =)

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 4:54 am
MCJULIPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Nice Browser (i mean the Pic) ;o)

Greetz McJuli

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 6:34 am
Is that angels I hear singing? We must be getting closer to the release!

Great Job!

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 6:38 am
I hope witch Mixlab 4 are default skin for VDJ6

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 8:04 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Wonderful Matt..just wonderful...

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 8:12 am
Hi guys just to let you know i am working on the skin a bit now have been in a car accident and have got whiplash so i am not at work

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 8:19 am
Best wishes on your recovery.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 8:40 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :
Hi guys just to let you know i am working on the skin a bit now have been in a car accident and have got whiplash so i am not at work

OMG, hope theres nothing broken.

and we all hope to see some of your skin experteese put to some good use while you rest your neck (from the whiplash..)

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 8:56 am

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 6:01 pm
Looking great so far =)

Keep up the good work matt

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 6:21 pm
90%