Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: JPBOGGIS Help...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all!

I'm a new member and just bought Virtual Dj Pro yesterday and I have a question about Jpboggis mapper... Can we assign the loop mode to FX Button 2? The problem is that I don't use video and I would like to have FX button 2 to access to Loop Mode... I just love the mapper itself and i have anything, really, against it (in fact i bought Virtual Dj because of the mapper, so, congrats Jpboggis ;) ).

Cumps to all and its an honor to belong to your "team"

Shade

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 4:20 am
Assuming that you are referring to the Denon HC4500 mapper, it's not currently possible to change the mode assignments of the FX buttons when they are being used to select mapper mode instead of trigger effects. It may be possible to add this as a feature to a future version.

In the current version, you can go to loop mode by pressing both FX 1 and FX 3 buttons together (The LED's of both these buttons will light up.)

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 1:23 pm
Ok JP ;)

Consider it on a possible update ;) but, as i said, no complains at all LOL. Your mapper is absolutely perfect. I use now FX 1 for FX Mode, Fx 3 to Sample Mode (as it is standard on the mapper) and the "title" button to change between Cue Mode and Loop Mode. It's the closest option to my needs :P

You made it possible JP ;) You're the man LOL

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 4:56 pm
clubtPRO InfinityMember since 2006
JP,
Is it possible to have the Denon 4500 mapper allow the user to stutter play
using the play button. I know you have set up different actions for
play and cue in your program, but haven't seen this as a possibility. Jason
said it is an option, that's why I ask as I do like the stutter play on a numark player.

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 7:12 am
It's not currently possible to do this with the PLAY button on the Denon HC4500 because this is a combined PLAY/PAUSE, as commonly found on most Denon and Pioneer CD players.

Numark CD players (And the Numark DMC-2) usually have separate PLAY/STUTTER and PAUSE buttons which makes play/stutter feasible.

However, stuttering is possible via the A1/A2 buttons - These set two independent non-permanent hot stutter points similar to rackmount Denon dual CD players. Also VDJ hot cues can be accessed via the 1-5 function buttons.

NOTE: It may be possible to add a stutter mode to the PLAY button in the next version using a button combination, e.g: FLIP+PLAY

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 12:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)