Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LocutosPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello! I have a little problem and a doubt to! I have a pc that has the following caracteristics:

-P IV 2.4 GhZ computer
-800x600 SVGA video
-4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (Audigy)
-60 MB free on the hard-drive
-Geforce 4 nvidia

Has you can see the pc isn´t bad, altough I the monitor is poor and doesn´t mach the minimun requirement that is needed in order to run virtualdj, or am I wrong?
My monitor only supports an resolution of 800 x 600 in the max!!!
I have test virtualdj with the 800 x 600 screen (or skin) that is similar to Atomix that I bought and so I am a full user and the screenshot of Virtual DJ taht has the resolution 1024 x 768 has better and more fuctions! Im I right? the 800 x 600 in order to work with all the functions we have to use shortcuts, isn´t it true? Or has the 800 x 600 less fuctions?

Please help-me because I´m ready to buy virtualdj because it´s real good but I must know this resolutio problem!!!

Has the 800 x 600 screen less visual fuctions that 1024 x 768 or doesn´t has it at all?

My monitor doesn´t support an 1024 x 768 resolution, it only support an 800 x 600 resolution!!! I would like to buy the virtual dj but I didn´t bought it yet because this fact!!! Could someone tell me what to do!!!?????

Posted Fri 18 Jul 03 @ 12:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)