Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: CREATING A SKIN FOR DENON S3500 & DN-X1500S

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

2x4nycPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ;-( CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A SKIN WITH 2 DENON S3500 CD PLAYERS & DN-X1500S MIXER? I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE TO BUY THE FULL PRODUCT TO VIEW AND CHANGE SKINS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ONE LIKE THIS TO MATCH MY SETUP BEFORE I PURCHASE THE PRODUCT.. THANK YOU FOLKS

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 9:03 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 10:24 am
THANK YOU,
BUT THE MIXER IS NOT THE SAME A MINE, ARE THERE OTHER DENON MIXERS TO CHOOSE FROM ? I HAVE THE DN X-1500 MUCH BIGGER THAN THE ONE SHOWN

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 12:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
2x4nyc wrote :
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ONE LIKE THIS TO MATCH MY SETUP BEFORE I PURCHASE THE PRODUCT.. THANK YOU FOLKS
You are going to base your decision on buying the product, based on the skin ? VirtualDJ is the only product on the market where we have the most submitted collection of skins for a DJ application. If it doesn't exist here it's because no one has created it. I would hope you would buy the software on it's functional merits and not the "what can I make it look like"

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 4:01 pm
I'm going to purchase the product ;+} I was just so glad to see the different skins available I just wanted a skin exactly like my Dj set up to show off when friends and the public look at my set up when im dj-ing a party. I was hoping if I got a skin that looked like my Dj set up and functioned like the demo how many people would want to know where I got it from to purchase Virtual Dj for there laptop.
Thank you for your help. ;+}

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 4:31 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
If you purchased the software (licensed pro version) I would be more than happy to change the mixer, for a fee, once you have purchased the software please send me a private message. Thank you DJ Format

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 6:18 pm
Good day to all once again. Well I did it folks Im a registered member of the family.
Now can someone help me out with my request. Can someone replace the 2 channel mixer with a 4 channel DN-X1500s to match the S3500 Cd players that Dj Fandos built.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 8:16 pm
DjFormat,

The picture about the skin above is the one that I always use(djangelmax).
For me it's the best skin ever made.
I only changed it that way that every loaded song automatically let you see what the Remain time is.
The skin looks good, the functions are great ( like the key function)

Can't imagine that this skin could be better.

Posted Wed 21 May 08 @ 4:47 pm
There is no doubt the skin is cool, im just a little picky about the things I want and do, for the most part Im just trying to match my VDJ skin with my Dj set up That's all. I hope can get get the help I need one day soon... but if not I'll enjoy what's available on the site.

Posted Wed 21 May 08 @ 11:13 pm
como lo descargo

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 1:49 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

This is also a very old topic that's over 6 years old and no-longer relevant. Please don't bump old topics. The skin referenced in this topic is also very old and was designed for VirtualDJ v4.0, which is now a very old and obsolete version of the software.

[Old topic closed]

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 5:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)