Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Tape Echo with Fade Out VST

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a new VST I'm developing, free for everyone. Would it be possible to host it somewhere on this site? I would like to email this thing out and get some reactions, hopefully some input on upgrades.

It does what many of us wanted, including myself. Buttons to cut the music and fade the echo out, sync'd echo to about six different multiples (full beat, half, 1/4, etc), and a resonance selector to boost that nasty frequency that you want. This is close to a tape delay effect, still working out the frequency portion.

I may have to shrink it down, its about 1Meg size. Tested it with my demo version 5.0 of VDJ, seems to work ok.

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 11:33 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You made a good plugin

Posted Tue 13 May 08 @ 7:44 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 13 May 08 @ 2:09 pm
Excellent. Will do.

Posted Tue 13 May 08 @ 2:26 pm
cstoll,

By uploading to this site, although this vst would be freeware, do you guys take rights in ownership, meaning it would only be downlaodable to purchased VDJ members? I don't have an issue with that if it helps promote VDJ, but this may be available in other places if folks distribute it. I think I had linked to it from a host, but realized the link is gone. Is this also not allowed on the site?

Thanks

Posted Tue 13 May 08 @ 10:40 pm
I'm interested for this plugin, can you share it with us by link or send me at mail if is allowed?

Posted Sun 29 Sep 13 @ 5:37 am
djfufoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
share it!!!

Posted Sun 29 Sep 13 @ 7:53 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Plugins are available for licensed users only.

If you like the software and want to get access to the extra addons and support ongoing development then you can purchase a license here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Sun 29 Sep 13 @ 10:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)