Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problem with max load!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I have this function activated, when I put a song on a desk while the other desk is playng it stop for few second!!! Why??? before I bought Dj console and updated VDJ I havent this problem!!! I'll hope that you understand my english, I'm sorry for my bad english :)
thanks a lot
emiliano

p.s.
I have a notebook with PIV 2,66GHZ, 512mb ram, 40gb hard disk (5400 rpm), and hercules dj console!!!

Posted Sun 26 Dec 04 @ 9:40 am
reason might be that you have tried a cracked version of the software.

please delete all such versions, and reinstall the Virtual DJ console version that came with Hercules cd

Posted Tue 28 Dec 04 @ 10:39 am
take a look at the performance task of the windows task manager while playing tracks over 9 minutes. specialy at the physical memory.

Posted Tue 28 Dec 04 @ 12:53 pm
I use vdj console edition 1.09 and I try without console and with orginal vdj that cam with cd and the problem persist...It's possible that the problem is the sp2 of winxp? Now I have another problem, when I select a directory vdj need a lot of time for visualize the list of file!!!

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 10:31 am
dalimitHome userMember since 2004
got the same problem at home with the console version, but at work we have registered vdj 2 on exactily the same pc. so buy vdj or get used to it,

regards

Posted Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 11:25 am
dalimitHome userMember since 2004
forgot to say that i don't have the problem at work. on exact the same pc.

regards

Posted Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 11:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)