Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mp3 encoder?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

deedubHome userMember since 2004
Hi there! I'm very new to this and am now trying out the trial version of #1. I'm thinking about buying the software. It seems fairly easy to use for a novice like me. Am I able to record a mix and then burn to a cd with the trial version? I hope so, cause I won't be purchasing it until I can hear the final product. I'm just a guy at home that wants to make some great deep house compilations for my own listening enjoyment. I can't seem to get the recording into mp3 format. I downloaded LAME from a site thru my search engine and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing and have been doing it wrong. Any help? I've searched the forum for a site to download LAME. I went to the sites recommended here in the forum. The one that seems to come up the most here is the one in forum #417. It keeps coming up "error 505". Is that site still up? Any one know? I also went to another that was mentioned in the forum and it had expired. Can someone lead me to where I can find a good download for LAME? Once you have downloaded it, is burning a mix in mp3 fairly easy? Like I said I'm a novice and any feedback and help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
Peace & Love, deedub.

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 11:47 am
I think thats rec is not supported in the trial version.

"I hope so, cause I won't be purchasing it until I can hear the final product"
BE SURE THAT YOU GET EXCACTLY THE SAME OF WHAT YOU HEAR.

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 12:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)