Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Next update?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Any word on the next VDJ update?
Release dates? fixes? features?

please don't add features, just fix all the issues. VDJ got some. not too many, but i cannot trust it yet, not as i did with PCDJ red.

number #1 priority for a live performance software, is stability.

Posted Mon 13 Dec 04 @ 6:43 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
maybe you have a problem with your system ..I have VDJ running on my pc since setember and all it's OK - stability : I have no problems with this .

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 6:32 am
ditto

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 10:46 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
version 2.06 is really stable, it never crashed for me, and i use it every night.
(and i was pcdj red user too... sometime)

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 8:44 pm
The only problem I had was tracks skipping on changeover when both decks were loaded with lengthy tracks (10 min+). My laptop was 256 DDR ram but upping it to 512 has sorted everything out.

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 10:06 am
I have been running VDJ since v1.06 (I think) on live sets 3 nights a week on my local club, and I have only been experienced 3 crashes caused by a bad rip of an mp3. Otherwise, there is no problems that has caused the program to crash. I choosed VDJ as the best stable program for mp3 mixing professionally. Im running on a XP2600 w/ 512 of RAM (256 is not preferred in my opinion). One good thing is that there is a great support with regular updates and a growing community helping each other. I really trust VDJ, it has proven to be as stable as I demand. You should too! :)

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 6:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)