Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is there any other HDJ users out there that is considering to buy...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sexyjHome userMember since 2004
Is there any other HDJ users out there other than myself that is considering to buy the full version of VDJ if there is discount from atomix??

IMO that they would get a lot of sales from the HDJ crowd, since many people that own the HDJ don't really want to shell out another 115 for a program which they already own, but only with a few more features and fixes. Espcially when the HDJ is intended for people who can't afford the expensive dj equipment that is require for dj-ing.

I really hope atomix would read this and consider a discount for us

Posted Mon 06 Dec 04 @ 12:00 am
Yeah, I know I would. It's not just the money issue, it is a matter of principle also.

I think somebody said here a while ago that since there is no serial number in console version, it would not be possible to identify DJ Console version users or something like that. However, there is now possibility to identify yourself as a DJ console user in this forum, so I guess the same "identification" could be used to give a discount also...

I agree with you that a discount price would be beneficial to Atomix also, since I guess there are many more of us out there who are "quite happy" with the console version and do not want to pay the full price but would be tempted to upgrade if the they would get some kind of discount. Also, at least I would be interested in buying the time-coded vinyl if I owned the full version.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 3:59 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well.......I was a hc user for about a half year.
I don't talk about the money, it's not expensive for that kind of prog.
i never regrat that i bought the full vdj.

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 2:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)