Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: clip bank ??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok , whats is clip bank and what is the format of the files i need to fill it? im lost i thought it was for visualations!!

Posted Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 7:25 pm
Hi, the clipbank can play just about any video file that VDJ can as far as I know.

People use it for visualisations, adverts, sports or comedy clips, etc. Anything where the sound is not required.

You simply activate the plugin, then right click on 1 of the squares and choose "load". Then fiind the video file you want to play, and press "ok".

Then every time you click on the squre, the video will play. You can right click to get options like loop the video or beat match it with the music.

So to play visualisations, you will need to either find some off the internet, or buy a DVD with some on and rip it to your computer.

It's completely different to the "Sonique" visualisations because they are not video files, they're some kind of crazy mathematical forumula that makes lines and dots move as the music does.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 5:39 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
mike

send me your email i got one or two files you might want to have

Tayla

Posted Mon 11 Feb 08 @ 6:52 am
Hi, I am looking to use clip bank as well in VDJ 6, but i have a mac. Where can I get the visualization files on the internet or do you know Where I can buy the dvd to rip them off of. I really need to know because I have a gig coming up soon!!!! Thanks

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 9:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did this over a year ago now, but should still help someone... if your need vids for clipbank drop me a pm with your email on and i'll set you up a link to my files

Posted Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 1:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)