Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is demo version not good?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In the demo version the automix function doesn't work by beat and from the playlist you can't continuously play the music beatcorrectly. Does the purchased program work at the same way or this is the demo version's speciality?

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 9:07 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't know for demo version but the full version works correctly.

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 12:58 pm
Thank you for the quick answer. It's calming that the full version is perfect, but everybody decide the purchhase on the basis of the demo version. I was unc ertain till now, but now I will buy the VirtualDJ program.

Posted Mon 29 Nov 04 @ 9:39 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're right. Good choice to buy it. It's the best PC DJing software and in my case I'm very satisfied with it. I'm happy to have it; you will too.

Posted Tue 30 Nov 04 @ 2:54 pm
In the full version it will be also not work with the playlist, because VDJ will always disable the beatlock, when it fades to the other player. So after 2 songs it will not mix in "beat".
When click at the magic beatlock after every song, then it works.
VDJ is no automatic DJ-Software !!!!!!

Posted Tue 30 Nov 04 @ 3:36 pm
Then how is it going on?
In the complete list it says:"Full automatic mixing mode: Virtual DJ recognizes the style of the music (techno, hip hop, lounge) and adapt its mix in consequence is you need to take a brake."
If it isn't working in real then the last rows of the complete list must be deleted because this is the mislead of the customers.
The older versions knew this function!! Till which version did the Full automatic mixing mode break off?

Posted Sat 11 Dec 04 @ 11:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)