Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Auto Mix is not Working in 2.06

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All
I just installed V2.06 to have a play with the new features, as I was trying Auto-Mix i saw there was no end cue for the track to crossfade with the next song. I tryed to changing the crossfade length & I tryed tecno, house, hiphop all with the same outcome. Is it just my programe or is anyone else having this problem.

Any info would be great Thanks.
DjRio

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 3:29 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It works fo rme no problem noticed.
Did you try wityh other songs ? Tell us more about your problem and we'll try to help you.

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 7:06 am
Ok for example I have the the first song playing at 120bpm and have the second song loaded up and is also 120bpm, I hit the automix button in the playlist section, then the cue points SHOULD come up in the (position of song) section where the first song should start to crossfade with the next songs cross-in cue point.
What mine does is plays the first song all the way to the end (0 sec left) then crossfades to the next song, so you hear the the silence at the end of the first track and the silence at the begining of the second track.

The whole problem is when i use automatic mixing there are no cross out cue points

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 8:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)