Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: When you are in a loop, how do you stay in loop mode after you stop the player?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok guys, maybe I am missing a setting somewhere, but while using the DAC2, I set up a loop on player B and get ready to mix the loop into deck A which is already playing.

While getting the loop timed right, you have to hit the cue and play buttons to stop the cue and restart it. Well, after you hit the cue button the loop gets turned off. You then have to go back and restart the loop and select the loop lenght. It is really a pain to reach for the mouse to put the player into loop mode again.

I want looping mode to stay "on" until I turn it off myself. Know what I mean? I don't want looping mode to turn off when I hit the cue button.

Killabee44

Posted Sat 27 Nov 04 @ 10:35 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
killa,

you can enter loop mode from the dac by hitting the group button the number on the left of the display will tell you how many beats you are in use the cue memory arrows to go up in down by beats once you are cued hit group then use the arrows for how many beats no mouse needed.

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 1:40 am
Thanks Cyder,

I figured there must be something I missed. That helps a lot but it would still be better if the cue button didn't turn off the loop at all. At least now I don't have to keep going to the keyboard/mouse.

Killabee44

Posted Sun 28 Nov 04 @ 2:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)