Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TEXT 2D on different screen resolutions (1024 x 728)? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

halo_djk wrote :
bryantpb wrote :
I noticed tonight that it also ; when activated, caused the video playing to go blank, but still allowing the scrolling titler to flash across with no video underneath, has that been fixed or is that still an issue with th the plugin.

It doesn't seem to work well with slideshow when slideshow is set to activate with audio's only's.?

What is up with that? ne1 know?

Please dont hi-jack other peoples threads, you question has nothing to do with the thread topic, you have also double posted.

It is his original thread. Im lost, Bryant your all good keep the questions coming.

Posted Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 8:47 pm
My Bad, got the posters mixed up, however, there is another thread already posted on the second issue posted.

Posted Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 2:35 am
Yeah I saw that too:) Bryant keep your 2 issues u are havin in this post as it will be easier to try to help ya:)

Posted Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 2:50 pm
I agree, however, is anyone helping me here?

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 11:08 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
bryantpb wrote :
I agree, however, is anyone helping me here?

Did you ever get that screenshot so we can see exactly what you are saying, and thus also the layout and sizing of your screen etc... ?

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 11:31 pm
Yeah I am stumped on this one myself, so it isnt that no one is helpin its just somethin that hasnt been seen before.

Posted Fri 11 Jan 08 @ 6:10 pm
I tried the screen shot thing, it doesn't work on the posts here.

Posted Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 12:59 am
Post the image to Photobucket, the use then ise the IMG code, that photobucket will provied for you, on this forum.

Posted Sun 13 Jan 08 @ 2:03 am
Damnit my Text2D is gone aswell, I go to it and get a blank screen. Now I need to look into this!!!

Posted Sat 19 Jan 08 @ 11:34 am
What is photobucket, never heard of it?

Posted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 1:28 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It a photo hosting site..alternatively u could use site as imageshack for this etc.

First pressed print screen on ur keyboard n open software like photoshop etc n open new n paste image there then follow my guide on how to post it here;)

Posted Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 1:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)