Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphones in VDJ 2.02 do not work

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Fr0z3nHome userMember since 2004
In options has chosen 2 sound cards + headphones and monitors. The first sound card onboard, the second- Audigy2 ZS. With Audigy the sound normally goes, and here with onboard is not present. Reinstall the driver has not helped. What to do. Please Help!

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 12:59 pm
multiple soundcards aren't available in the demo version

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 1:10 pm
At me not a demo version! At me full, cracked:)

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 2:46 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well you seem to be proud of that, bad boy. So don't hope to have some help from us

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 4:23 pm
Please prompt me how to make, that I could listen to the second vinyl in headphones!! I do not ask the greater!!!

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 5:37 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
its simple just write to e-service tell them you stole their program, I'm sure they will help you. There is a link on the homepage to buy (yes that means pay for) VDJ, however since you are using a crack you'll need them to unlock the legit version. The team can be forgiving. 2.02 version has been outdated for some time. This program is way to great and deserves support from its users. Its up to you TO DO THE RIGHT THING

Posted Sun 21 Nov 04 @ 9:24 pm
djrufiHome userMember since 2004
Hello my name is Rui from portugal and i have a question:

I have vdj 2 and i would like to ear on the headphones but i'm not sure if i can, because i have a sound ( on board ) and i don't no were a turn on.

Please help me on is.

THANK YOU

DJ RUI

P.s. sorry my english

Posted Mon 22 Nov 04 @ 2:43 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To activate soundcard on motherboard enter bios when you switch on your computer.

However as you have a demo version, I hope so ;-) ,you can't use two sound cards ans so you can't pre-listen songs

Posted Mon 22 Nov 04 @ 4:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)