Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Wanted: Virtual Vinyl Skin at 1280 x 800 for version 5rev5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

milesbCUE userMember since 2007
Hi I have played around with many of the skins, some I like but have internal mixers etc.
I just want the original vitual vinyl skin (the advanced one with looping etc) no mixer, no video stuff. Does anybody have one?
I have been using a turtabaist one but it seems to crash the system every now and again, the cue skin is ok but on the left side the time remain INCREASES as the track plays - so this skin is no good. I tried the skin resizer thing but havent got a clue how its done.
I need it to be natively the right size otherwise there is a loss in quality when its stretched.

Any help greatly appreciated

Posted Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 1:01 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 5:50 am
Hi thanks, that's the exact one I have the time remain problem with! I wish someone would fix it for us.

Posted Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 6:58 am
Thanks to DJ Shahar (www.djshahar.com) got me all sorted out in no time!

Posted Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 5:33 am
:)

Posted Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 9:27 pm
hi i just purchased virtual vinyl 5 and would like to install a new skin pref pioneer cdj i have downloaded skins but dont kno how to apply them any help would be great

Posted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 7:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi dexter

When you download skins, you get file with an .exe extension.

Double clic on that file to execute it. Then you will get a message box saying the skin has been installed.
Finally, open VirtualVinyl, open the config window and go the 'Skin' tab.

Posted Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 8:22 am
try this msn and Request virtuel dj

xxxx@hotmail.fr

Sorry only Licensed users are allowed to post contact information

Posted Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 6:18 am
hi guys n girls just wanted to say thanks for the advice i managed to sort out skins and my system is all workin fine lovin it i have a couple of friends who are total vinyl junkies and even they think its a great set upthanks keep up the good work !!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 8:43 am
I've installed skins on my PC but downloading skins to mac is giving me problems ... I download the skin to the MAC but it does NOT appear in my Virtual Vinyl "SKINS" section !!!!

Posted Thu 06 May 10 @ 12:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)