Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How different is it???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Guys...

I really love this program!!! It's wonderful!!! I've been reading everyone's reviews about it and while there are some I disagree with (i'll not mention any names), it seems that there are some really addicted guys out there.

I've been dj'ing for about a year (as per my previous) and have always done it on a pc. Everytime i do a gig everyone's like "oh, your doing it on a computer...", and find it very strange... I had NO IDEA there were so many other guys out there like me who do it on a computer!!! It's amazing and quite nice to find some folk in the 'same boat'. Cut a long story interesting, VDJ is wonderful!!! I've not been on this forum for long, but the support offered by the Team seems to be very thorough and reliable...nice one guys...:o)

Anyway, it's looking like i'm going to buy VDJ, but how different really is the download version from the real version???

I know that VDJ 2 is now there, is this alot better than the first version??? Is the program the exact same???

Obviously buying the 'real thing' can't hurt, but can someone tell me what the ups and downs really are???

Nice one...
Cheers

Posted Fri 12 Nov 04 @ 4:05 pm
Its all good....price, support and anyone can be a dj with this program thats the catch..."Ide like to teach the world to mix in perfect harmony"
I have used VDJ since 2.0 and i still find new stuff all the time
Check out my profile....i was sold after 10 days with the demo
Best Regards
Andre

Posted Fri 12 Nov 04 @ 8:30 pm

There are many new things in the VDJ 2.0 version, such as a build-in sampler, new database format, better search, A LOT better analyzing for BPM and much more! :)

It's a lot better program - and it gets better all the time..

Getting the full version will give you better support, better program, free updates and upgrades etc :) and its DEFINITIVELY worth it for any working dj ;)

Hope to see ya as a full user soon ;)

dj-in-norway

Posted Sat 13 Nov 04 @ 4:40 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds great...=O)

Well, i've just about secured another motherboard and chip and stuff, so once i get that sorted, i'm gonna get myself this program...at last!!

Look out world...here i come!!!

Thanks again folks

Chris

Posted Sun 14 Nov 04 @ 3:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)