Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Try before you buy?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a copy of the cracked version of Atomix, my brother found the file on his school network. I am very interested to purchase the software as it seems to be a little better than the current software i am using. The only problem is i cannot afford to purchase the product and find it to be not what i expected. is there a demo version or any way for me to even have a 5 day license to test dual sound card functionality. I understand the cracked version will not, but i cannot find a trial that will work with 2 cards? is there any solution?

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 3:24 am
Yup. At the main site of Virtual DJ, find the link to download it.
:)

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 4:43 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Translation

I already screwed this company once, is there anyway I can do it again?

The answer is no.

the demo does not support dual soundcards only the full version.

Support the company that makes this software. Because if everyone cracked it, vdj would be out of business

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 5:05 am
Actually, Thehogg13 seems to have never tried a cracked version, so he's being a nice guy ;)

We all can comfirm to you that the dual soundcard setup in full version works great, but I'm sorry to say that this feature is not available in the trial version, and as you say : cracked versions work bad...

But give the demo a try, and we can all comfirm to you that soundcard setup for more advanced use works in full version.
And if you do like the software, you can get a licence to get all features available for you :)

regards,
dj in norway

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 12:54 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Norway I disagree

"I have a cracked version of atomix"

say's it all for me.

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 4:48 pm
loool ;) I saw that...

what I meant was that he don't seem to have installed it, because he knows there will be bad results. And therefor asks if there is a demo out, that can let him test 2 soundcard mode.. :)

Posted Fri 12 Nov 04 @ 2:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)