Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hello GEORGE ! - You have written 200 messages

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I just login to this lovely forum -like every day-
like i read my daily newspaper... and it says:
Hello GEORGE ! - You have written 200 messages-last login....
...Should i win 2 XP-10's when i go to 500 ... !!! ?...)
Maybe an update to my status ...?

What are the number of your messages ?

PS. 201 with this...

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 5:42 pm
250 ... but I'm guessing that some VIP-Members have over 400 messages :o)

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 7:02 pm
Hello Wireless ! - You have written 423 messages - last login : Sat 6 Nov 04 @ 13:28:35

Where's my free toaster? hehe

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 9:37 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
hummm

Hello Jason ! - You have written 548 messages - last login : Sat 6 Nov 04 @ 21:24:04

Currently in 21 first place :)

sebdesign is in the lead @ 2543

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 11:57 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello John ! - You have written 181 messages - last login : Sat 6 Nov 04 @ 13:41:27

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 9:04 am
Hello Rune ! - You have written 1404 messages - last login : Sun 7 Nov 04 @ 15:07:48

damn, I need to get a life.. lol ;) hehe

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 4:25 pm
do you work for VDJ?

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 4:56 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Hey Dj in Norway, do you post messages while you're
sleeping ? :)

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 9:10 pm
yes he does, haven't you seen them?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 10:17 pm
Hello Aaron ! - You have written 1 message last login : Sun 7 Nov 04 and we don't need your help go Dj somewhere. And you message will be delete

No Love No Love No Love

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 10:48 pm
Dj-in-norway: “have written 1404 messages…damn, I need to get a life.”

You have a life—helping others. Thanks!

With 1404 messages, I would like to see you work with macourteau and put together a comprehensive read-only question and answer forum. There is too much useful information about VDJ that is buried in too many threads. Consequently, all this wealth of information needs to be uncovered and placed into one forum. I think macourteau and you would make excellent treasure hunters. Hopefully we can all enjoy the many hidden treasures buried in these forums someday.

OO

Posted Mon 08 Nov 04 @ 7:03 am
@ Wireless : LOL ;) hopefully I'm not answering in my sleep...hehe.. BTW, I'm not working for VDJ, I'm just a user that has been around for a long time, and a part of the official support team now... to give back from all that I have learned and experienced over the time I've been around at this forum :)

And, my number of post does reflect that I have been around here for a lot longer time than u guys ;)

My first couple of hundred posts where me asking others, like Fruit and a few more, about the features of VDJ, asking for improvements from Dev Team etc... :) After buying the program after a few months as a console user, and learning from Fruit and others, I still stayed around at forum, and tried to reply to other new users having the same questions that I had when I first got here.. :)

and @ DOUBLE 0:
- you are always giving smart comments, love your spirit... and a few great joke comments too ;) LOL...hehe...
And, you are right, there is a lot of knowledge from a range of users " buried" inside a cpl of houndred threads around in different parts of this forum. Making a "knowledge database" where the most important parts is easily to find and read, at its own part of the forum, might be a great idea... as a static and easy to use part of forum ;) as always, smart ideas from the man Double O ;)

Posted Mon 08 Nov 04 @ 2:20 pm
Hello Marc-Antoine ! - You have written 690 messages... :)
currently in 17th place lol.

Double O: thanks for your comments :) Your idea sounds like a good idea, but (sadly), I have way too much work now, and I wouldn't be able to get something like this started (on my side of course) for many many weeks... and being a member of the support team takes away a bit more time ;)

macourteau

Posted Tue 09 Nov 04 @ 3:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)