Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: numark total control + Vista

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello all,
Couple of things: 1) is numark total control compatible with windows vista?
2) is numark better than bcd 3000?

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 3:20 pm
tasco772ControlleristMember since 2007
I can answer the first question, it is compatible with Vista. Ive installed have used it on Vista 64.

Posted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 6:20 am
Yes it is compatible with vista and for your second question my oppinion is that total control is better from bcd because is full co,atible with vdj
everything you see in your skin is on the controller.
Also i believe that is numark has more quality products than behringer.
BUT total control is only a controller,BCD is a controller with a builtin asio soundcard.

Posted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 12:57 pm
tasco772 wrote :
I can answer the first question, it is compatible with Vista. Ive installed have used it on Vista 64.

hi there Tasco,

I have a bcd2000, it works flawless on xp 32 bit.. with a little tweak it alsoworks on vista 32, but it's not gonna work on vista 64 bit (tried every single possible tweak)
There4.. i want to sell my bcd2000, and buy someting that will work on vista 64 bit.

i also have a M-Audi Fast track pro for audio output (wich also works flawless on vista 64 bit).

just to be sure: Total control will work on vista 64 bit?

if not, i will look for something else.

thanx in advance.

Posted Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 9:12 am
linkdHome userMember since 2008
finally found the correct thread. I'm having problems getting total control to work on vista. whenever I plug it into the usb port the hardware wizard tells me to insert a driver cd. If it's plug and play why does it ask for a driver cd? I can't find any drivers online either.

Posted Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 11:02 pm
go to the numark web site..and i dont think u need the cd driver for the total control..register ur total control..and it comes with cue so it would be plug and play..

Posted Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 12:02 am
djmykePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a Virtual Dj Video software and are using the Total Control as a mixer, but lately the software started to freez for a few second while on my gig.

Posted Thu 14 May 09 @ 6:03 pm
Can i use a usb sound card with Numark Total Control and also does it work with Vista ?

Posted Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 1:36 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
fraser72 wrote :
Can i use a usb sound card with Numark Total Control and also does it work with Vista ?

yes you can, the best for the total control es la numark DJIO ,I been used them for a long time with Vista with no problem.

Posted Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 2:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)