Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ and Hercules's Latest Drivers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VJ_EchoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VDJ no longer seems to acknowledge the controller once the new drivers are installed and the firmware updated. Controller is functional XP SP2 picks it up fine and reports all o.k. but when selecting console in settings on VDJ, there is no response. I am currently running version 2.03 of VDJ. Any ideas?

Posted Mon 25 Oct 04 @ 4:46 pm
I upgraded to version 2.5 and still no joy with the console (console funcions fine, have tested it under game controllers and all buttons respond)

Also once you have run the new driver update from Hercules you cannot roll-back to a previous version, so if you use your console a lot then DO NOT UPDATE to the latest drivers just yet, as you will loose all communication between VDJ and console.

I don't know if this is a VDJ issue or Hercules issue, I have mail both companies but as yet have not had a response.

Posted Tue 26 Oct 04 @ 6:33 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Strange, I had upgraded my drivers and firmware.

The controler works fine for me...

The audio sound card in DJ mode work also fine but I did not test the ASIO mode yet.

Posted Tue 26 Oct 04 @ 7:45 am
Same here, everything works fine with the new drivers and firmware.

Posted Tue 26 Oct 04 @ 12:26 pm
Please ignore last post :whistle: I made a big stupid mistake... I forgot to select my Remote Control method :embaressed look: I'm off to hide under the carpet now... sorry for the false alarm! and sorry for stupidity, been having a "blond week" :)

Posted Tue 26 Oct 04 @ 3:06 pm
lol ;) good to hear... was a bit worried that there where an issue with the new drivers from Hercules...

good to hear all is fine ;)

Posted Wed 27 Oct 04 @ 2:56 pm
yy_yyHome userMember since 2004
hello,
i have downloaded direct x 9.c and the latest driver for hercules dj console and...... both VIRTUAL DJ and VDJ2 carshed after few minutes????
I don't know really what to do? I tryed many solutions and appears that only with VDJ hav pb...
HELP

Posted Wed 03 Nov 04 @ 2:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)