Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Video Effect Examples? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, lets keep the conversation going...am personally just trying to learn C++. Truth is, i have to learn on either way for a course am taking so,...wish me luck! Maybe in a couple weeks, the code will mean alot more than the basic 10% i understand now.... :)

To all the plugin/effect developers on the forum: Thanks for the good work guys, keep it up!

Posted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 12:45 am
manasecPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SBDJ,

I checked out your scrolltext plugin and loved it! As a programmer, I was wondering if you would share the code so that I might add a few features; 1) Tie the text to a scheduled time and duration, 2) create one-time messages that pre-empts the text, and 3) disable the scrolltext during a particular song.

TIA,

Dan

Posted Thu 09 Jul 09 @ 3:44 pm
Dan, are you in a position (and willing) to write plug-ins for VDJ? IF so I have a few I would liek to have written (as everybody else on the board does) but all of the current programmers are buried with requests....which is a compliment to their skills but also a testiment to the lack of free time we all have.

If you (or anybody else who can program plug-ins) wants to help me out I am willing to pay a fair price (assuming a fair price is within my budget). Anybody who can do this please PM me.

Posted Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 3:46 am
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm not sure if this is in the proper thread, but here goes:
I just installed the plug-in for the text scrolling (something I've needed really bad, never knew it was there because I'm an idiot.
Love the functionality of it, and I'm wondering... when you type a message to add, and realize later there's a typo in it, am I correct in assuming that I have to "delete the selected" message and re-type the whole thing? ie: no "edit" feature for a text line?
Just curious, and thanks,
Doug Roberts

Posted Tue 20 Apr 10 @ 2:44 pm
Is there any word yet on text plugins for Mac? I just got a Mixdeck and Virtual DJ Pro, and find that there is a distressing lack of plugins for this purpose...

Posted Mon 24 May 10 @ 4:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You're posting in the wrong thread, but no, no text plugins have been released for Mac.

As has been said most plugins are user developed, so it is up to those users as to if and when they port the plugins.

Posted Mon 24 May 10 @ 4:54 am
BJ JE NE SAIS PAS COMMENT ON INSTALLE LES EFFETS QUE JE VIENS DE TELECHARGER[

Posted Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 9:04 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in a new topic in English or post in the French language forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/29/French_Forum.html

Please also don't bump old topics. This topic is nearly 2 years old.

[Old topic closed]

Posted Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 9:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)