Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2.04 Automix feature

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

No matter what I have the fade length set to in the settings section, when you activate the automix button, the auto mix goes from deck to deck in about 1 second! Any suggestions as to how to set or re-set the fade length

Posted Sun 10 Oct 04 @ 11:54 pm
You could try loading the songs on the decks, and then editing their automix properties... I don't use automix, so I don't know if this will help, but here's how you can try it out:

1) Load both songs on the decks, and then for each one of them, right-click them in the browser, and choose "Edit Bpm".
2) Then, go to the third tab ("Edit AutoMix"), and you can try changing the settings for each song... Hopefully this will help the automix.

macourteau

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 2:44 am
sorry, this does not help.

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 12:40 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think 'll try to create a plugin for an automix a a choosed moment in the song.

But I really have no time these days.

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 6:13 pm
DJ RazPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I DJ'ed a party last night with version 2.04 and used the automix feature from the playlist all throughout dinner without any problems.

You need to have the "Force Fade" option int the FAME Settings enabled though.

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 7:38 pm
zeus101Home userMember since 2004
Hi I'm using trial version of Virtual DJ for now, will purchase soon, only thing is I cant find how to scan for all my songs on computer, when I search for song won't find it.. I got AtomixMP3 and it does scan for all my songs..

Can someone help me..

Thank You Very Much!!!

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 3:15 am
zeus101: did you select "Database" in the left window of the browser before searching (and after scanning your harddrive, of course)?

Posted Tue 12 Oct 04 @ 3:21 am
No matter how much I read the threads about this subject I cant get this to work.. It just gets more confusing..

What do I do and how? In real simple terms.

Posted Wed 27 Oct 04 @ 2:13 pm
To zeus101 & DeGothia:

Many users find a whole new assortment of problems with improperly cracked or illegal versions of VDJ. I recommend you uninstall your bad version, and try the actual legal trial version before you report problems that no one else seems to have.

Posted Wed 27 Oct 04 @ 2:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)