Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is it worth it to buy VDJ 2.0 instead of keeping 1.09?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am wandering if there is real advantages in getting VDJ 2.0 with the DJ Console.

I guess I can get more effects, ID3 readings (but not writing), additonal sound configuration. What else am I missing that you find really useful in 2.0. Should I keep my money?

Thanks for the advises.

DJ BJ

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 4:08 am

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 5:43 am
Thanks.

BTW Version 1.09 and the demo version do not coexist to well together. Because you do not use a seperate folder for the demo installation, I lost all the FX.dll that were working for 1.09 (they were replace with the new versions which does not work in 1.09). Beside now in 1.09 Sample opens the FX window and vice versa! The bad part is that I am unable to open the DJ Console CD to reinstall VDJ. :(

Let me know if you can help.

DJBJ

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 2:30 pm
bjbladerunner: another great advantage of versions 2.x over 1.09 is the possibility to scratch with the DJConsole. You also have access to advanced sound configuration, and many more features :)

macourteau

Posted Fri 08 Oct 04 @ 4:05 pm
I think it is worth it. this program is so cool and you don't want to not be able to down load any updates/fx or samples, you won't be disappointed

Posted Thu 14 Oct 04 @ 1:42 pm
VJ_EchoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
YES!!! i have not looked back!

Posted Fri 15 Oct 04 @ 8:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)