Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: CDJ1000MK3 and DJM800 Skin (1680x1050) - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Any news on that awesome skin?
Thanks
Housefroind

Posted Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 9:13 am

Posted Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 11:13 am
B0bbyHome userMember since 2006
It's super!! That you make this, but not everyone runs Virtual DJ on a 22"inch Screen. A lot of people also got Virtual DJ on the laptop just like me with a screen of 1400X900. Can you also make a mode for these people?

Maybe you can try using the other to faders just like this:
Fader 1: Player 1/A
Fader 2: Player 2/B
Fader 3: Samples
Fader 4: Preview

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 6:02 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've downloaded the skin creator and the skin resizer... but after using a simple resize on the SQM-1 skin (to match my 1440*900 screen) I can preview the skin (looks unsharp) and create the new skin. But I get an error loading it (xml has error on line 12). So I guess it doesn't work like it should yet? Should probably adjust it all manually in the skin creator? OR did I do something wrong?

Posted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 4:36 am

Posted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 4:56 am
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hey thx. I'm interested in the djm800 combo, but for now I use the PCM-1... ;-)

I 'lldrop my comment in the topic.

Posted Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 1:54 pm
why i can't download this skin... can help me.... huhu... i already gv the serial no but still can't??? why??

Posted Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 3:27 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
melvinwei wrote :
why i can't download this skin... can help me.... huhu... i already gv the serial no but still can't??? why??

You are still showing as an un-licensed user. Until you are recognized by this site as a licensed Pro user you will not have access to skins, or pluggins.

Posted Fri 03 Jul 09 @ 4:48 pm
hei .... pls send me skin .. mai mail is my XXXXX . my mail is at XXXXX .. pls send me ... tx :)

Sorry, No licence user can't pose their contacts, email etc. Thanks for the understanding;) - Spinna

Posted Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 2:43 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mr_styffler wrote :
hei .... pls send me skin .. mai mail is my XXXXX . my mail is at XXXXX .. pls send me ... tx :)

Hi, skin are reserved for registered user. If you like the software, please support its development by purchasing it;)

Once you purchased the software, you are entitled to the goodies;)

Posted Thu 06 Aug 09 @ 6:31 pm
I can virtual dj or CDJ 1000 MK3 and DJM 800

Posted Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 9:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)