Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bug @ VDJ 2.02

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Sav0nHome userMember since 2004
Everytime when a Song ends on one Turntable VDJ 2.02 starts to lagg. After 10 seconds works it again. But everytime when a song ends it lagg's !!

Posted Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 12:37 pm
You could need more RAM, or perhaps you are using a poorly cracked version of the software.

Posted Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 12:50 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've noticed something along these lines, too. I have 512MB of DDR RAM and a legal copy. On some songs, when it gets to the very end of the song, I'll hear a jitter effect that affects the other song. It'll last between 3-6 seconds. Here's the thing: it only happens with certain songs, but the songs that do it will do it every time, and it can be avoided by stopping the deck before the end of the song. I hope that helps you find the problem.

Däch
http://www.closedcaskets.com/

Posted Fri 24 Sep 04 @ 9:14 am

The same thing happens to me on occasion. Too early to tell with 2.03. The stability is definately improving, however...

Posted Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 3:24 am
Bcs VDJ need more RAM. Add 256.

Posted Sun 03 Oct 04 @ 6:31 am
You know what i noticed this also but wasnt sure what it was
doesnt happen too often seems like the song lags for a few seconds sounds almost human like errors.its happened in 2.03
for me on the weekend.BUT NO CRASH thank you

Posted Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 6:26 am
happens on mine too (ive got 1536mb of ram, that enough?) and on particualr songs too i have noticed but no patern as far as i can tell, in terms of the same type of encoding gives problems etc.

Posted Sun 17 Oct 04 @ 3:14 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Let us know if you can find a particular song that still produce this problem with v2.04 or 2.05.

Posted Thu 21 Oct 04 @ 4:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)