Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No answer from Tech support?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have sent a couple of questions to Tech support by filling out the form about a week ago and haven't gotten a response from them as of this writing,is there an alternate email address anyone can give me please?Thanks.

Posted Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 10:18 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You need to login, go to the "support" tab, "ask a question" then "Open a existing folder".

I believe that's where all communication with support is taking place, and if they answered it'll be there.

Nicolas

Posted Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 10:21 pm
Appreciate the info,I looked and all it said was "Read by VirtualDJ staff" so no reply as of yet.

Posted Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 6:06 pm
they have been VERY busy last few weeks... because of a show in London, and the techno parade show this week... :)

u will have an answer in not to long time now, as they are back ;)

Posted Tue 21 Sep 04 @ 2:15 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think it's been said before. Tech support can sometimes take only minutes. Often it'll be hours, sometimes a day or 2, rarely longer than that.

The tech support staff is mostly volunteer users who are simply trying to help other users with many of the same questions. Often your best place for technical assistance is contained already right within these forums.
When you write in to e-service be patient. Someone will try to help you as soon as they can.

Posted Tue 21 Sep 04 @ 4:10 pm
I am getting help frequently from the Tech support now,thanks guys.

Posted Tue 21 Sep 04 @ 6:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)