Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how do you burn mixes?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have tryed the record mixes when i have been mixing and all i get is a file that i can not read how do you burn these to disk?

Posted Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 12:17 am
i no its a bin file which is a binary file but what do i need to burn this to disk as a mix that i have performed?

Posted Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 1:44 am
I believe it can be burned with Nero (or any other program that supports .cue files), but I never tried it so I can't say how exactly it works...

I would recommend recording your mix to mp3's or wav's and then burning that, which makes that you can listen to your mix on your PC before burning it, etc.

Hope this helps,

macourteau

Posted Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 12:05 pm
Yea...The problem is, the .bin/cue files are not mountable to any virtual Drives, from Alcohol 120%, or Daemon, and Nero cant burn then. I would like a solution to this problem as well, I think there is a problem with virtual Dj when it comes to burning, and its not the same burning the already finished Imagine which makes the whole mix sound like 1 track just like when you buy them, and when you burn Wavs with no breaks between, it still sounds cut, which I hate....

Posted Mon 30 May 05 @ 10:09 pm

Posted Tue 31 May 05 @ 7:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)